- We love to have visitors and so do the children! If your business, school, church or social group would like to visit and/or tour the Meyer Center, please call 864-250-0005.
- Connect with the Meyer Center by signing up on our email sign-up form. You will receive our e-newsletter as well as periodic emails to keep you up-to-date with Center activities.
- Serve on a committee to help organize one of our special events, or offer "day-of" assistance for a fundraiser! Call 864-250-0005 for more information.
- Organize a supply drive through your church, workplace or group for items on our wish list that are needed on a daily basis at the Center.
- Host your own fundraiser to benefit the Meyer Center. We welcome any fundraisers - from summer lemonade stands to company supply drives to neighborhood yard sales. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Ali Jackson for further details. Requirements & Guidelines: event must be pre-approved by Volunteer Coordinator; must be self-sufficient; monetary and/or supply drives are acceptable.
Download our Volunteer Application here.
Help us the spread the word
In addition to making a donation, there are many ways to help The Meyer Center cause. Building awareness in the community is always critical. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share information with your friends, family and co-workers.
"Never take anything from your community without giving back something of equal value."
Dr. Leslie Meyer
"Words cannot express how grateful we are to be a part of the Meyer Center."
The Irvin Family