The Meyer Center employs staff in the following positions:
- Licensed and registered physical and occupational therapists
- Therapy assistants
- Speech-language pathologists
- Certified special education teachers
- Teaching assistants
- Administrative and Executive Staff
- Development staff
- Social work
- Qualified to practice as a Registered Nurse in South Carolina
- Certified in Red Cross or American Heart Association CPR/ First Aid Certified
- A minimum of one year experience
Please submit resume to Louise Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please print and fill out the following form when applying to open positions: Application for Employment 2011-2012
In accordance with Federal law, the Meyer Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, disability or limited English proficiency. The Meyer Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action provider and employer.
"Words cannot express how grateful we are to be a part of the Meyer Center."
The Irvin Family