If you are interested in joining the Meyer Center team, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
The Meyer Center employs staff in the following positions:
- Licensed and registered physical and occupational therapists
- Therapy assistants
- Speech-language pathologists
- Certified special education teachers
- Teaching assistants
- Administrative and Executive Staff
- Development staff
- Social work
Education Administrative Assistant
Job Requirements: Minimum of High School Diploma; Proficient in Microsoft Office
- File IEP paperwork in Due Process Files
- Maintain calendar for Senior Director of Education
- Create and distribute school wide flyers
- Distribute PTA newsletters and flyers
- Collect orders and money for PTA events and fundraising
- Enter data for statistics for education stats reports
- Maintain PLT records for Education staff
- Enter data from parent reports
- Purchase supplies as requested
- Distribute forms to the correct department
- Assist with setting up for special meetings and events
- Create agendas and meeting minutes as requested
- Prepare quarterly progress reports documents
- Fill Senior Director of Education’s role in her absence (staff coverage in classes, staff questions and concerns throughout the day)
- Assist Senior Director of Education as requested.
- Make recommendations to the Executive Director for development, review and revision of Center Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in United Way Campaign and fundraising activities.
- Promote the Meyer Center mission whenever possible in the community within the confines of the personnel policy.
- Comply with all licensing standards and regulations set by DSS Day Care Licensing, DSS Child and Adult Care Food Program, ABC Voucher, DHEC, Medicaid Transportation Program, UMTA, and the Board of Directors.
- Such other duties as requested by Executive Director.
If interested in learning more about this position, please send your resume to Heather Boyd, Education Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech Language Pathologist
Full time – 30 hours
Minimum job requirements:
- Master's degree and Certificate of Clinical Competence
- SC License (or eligible)
- Experience with augmentative/alternative communication
- Experience with Dysphagia and behavioral feeding disorders
The Meyer Center for Special Children currently has a position available for a speech language pathologist. This position is part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team of Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapists and teachers who work closely together to help the children we serve reach their maximum potential. We serve children from six months to seven years of age who exhibit a wide range of abilities and diagnoses.
Job hours are from 8:30 to 2:30 Monday - Friday. Position includes benefit package including health insurance, retirement, and generous paid time off.
If interested in learning more about this position, please send your resume to Alexis Hanna, Therapy Director: email@example.com
No CDL Req’d. Experience working with children with disabilities a plus. Flexible hours, Great pay.
Submit resumes to Christie Benton, Transportation Coordinator, Meyer Center for Special Children, 1132 Rutherford Rd., Greenville, S.C. 29609
No phone calls please.
In accordance with Federal law, the Meyer Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, disability or limited English proficiency. The Meyer Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action provider and employer.
"Words cannot express how grateful we are to be a part of the Meyer Center."
The Irvin Family